The author of the monument “Strength, Glory and Victory” is the famous Macedonian sculptor Jordan Grabuloski (1925 – 1986). It is a tribute to the victory over fascism. This concrete monument is 4 meters high and was erected in 1954. The monument is located at the Skopje Fortress commonly referred to as Kale, at what once was the Archaeological Museum, destroyed in the aftermath of the earthquake. Together with Iskra Grabuloska, he is the author of the famous monumental complex “Ilinden” – Krushevo.